Danielle works with riders of all ages and levels to safely develop a balanced and independent seat while maintaining a clear communication and harmony with the horse. Emphasizing the fundamentals of good horsemanship, they help students create a working relationship with the horse built on trust, understanding, and compassion.
Beginner – You will learn and experience everything about horses! As a beginner, you will first learn barn orientation. Knowing how a barn runs is beneficial to a rider, as you will gain competency and confidence in horsemanship, allowing you to be a more independent horse person. Each rider will learn general safety, including safe groundwork and horse handling. Riders will learn to groom and tack their mount, becoming more familiar with the horse and its tack. As a rider, you will learn basic riding position (seat, hands and legs, and what they do!). Riders will learn the horse’s gaits and gain confidence to safely steer their horse through the gaits independently.
- $40 Group Lessons
- $50 Private Lessons
* Lesson packages are available. Please call to discuss.
* * CANCELLATION POLICY: Lessons canceled 24 or more hours before the lesson will not be charged. If lesson is canceled within the 24 hours or a no show, you will be charged. Weather permitting.
*Please note that prices do not include the cost of board
- $40 – One session per week
- $70/wk – Two sessions per week
- $90/wk – Three Sessions per week
- $100/wk- Four sessions per week (best rate)
- $165 – Young horse training * 5-6 training sessions a week for approximately 30+ minutes depending on what is needed for that day. Started under saddle moving forward in the walk, trot and canter. With a foundation of dressage training your young horse will be ready for any discipline. The goal is to also get them out and exposed to varied terrain, water and trails. We encourage owners to come and attend several sessions with their horse so they can be involved in the process. After the first 60 days your young horse can move into a Full Training program for further training.
All Training packages include the following in addition to the training rides:
- Each lesson will be for 60 minutes and rides will be depending on what horse needs at that time averaging 30-60 min.
- An individual training plan will be discussed to meet owners goals
- Lunging, bathing, wrapping, and basic vet care are included at no additional charge on an as needed basis
- Worming on the barn schedule
- Show preparation, braiding, clipping, mane pulling is not included
Boarders in a Training Package may purchase additional training rides for $30 per ride.
Danielle is also very capable and enjoys the retraining an off the track thoroughbred (OTTB) or a “problem” horse. More experienced horses are welcome as well for tune up rides or we can help with a particular issue or assist you in moving up a level.
Before any horse comes in for training we will meet with the owner and horse to make sure we set expectations and appropriate goals for the time frame the horse is with us. Other packages can be customized to meet the needs of almost any situation. For more information on our training program, please contact Danielle directly.